Privacy and Cookies
We take the privacy of our visitors very seriously, and do not collect any personal data other than that which is freely given eg. when you contact us. This information will never be shared or given in any way to third parties.
Our cookies enable us to:
- Make our website work as expected
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook and Twitter
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Track visits to the site’s articles so we know what kind of information is popular for our visitors
- Collect any personally identifiable information
- Collect any sensitive information
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
These are used ‘in-session’ each time you visit and then expire when you leave the site. They’re not stored on your computer and they don’t contain any personal data. However, you can delete them via your browser if you wish to, but this will restrict the functions that you’re able to carry out on our sites. Session cookies enable you to carry out some essential functions on our sites, such as maintaining log in details for the session or a transaction.
They also help by minimising the need to transfer information across the internet. They are not stored on your computer and they expire when you terminate your browser session.